Activate Change Drivers
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator is a nonprofit organisation and the managing entity of the Activate Change Drivers (ACD). The ACD Programme seeks to connect and equip young leaders already active and committed to the public good, with a toolkit for social change. In an environment that nurtures social, economic and political forces for community development, this is our entry-tier course that helps participants take their leadership skills to the next level.
Siyashesha Leadership Incubator seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator, to be based, South Africa:
- Cape Town
Start date: 01 August 2019
The purpose of the position involves the design and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation framework to measure the impact of the activities across all organisational portfolio. A high degree of discretion in choosing from a wide range of alternative complication routines. Involves sequence of long complicated processes and procedures.
- Design and implement a Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy and framework to measure the impact of all activities across the organisation on an annual basis
- Design and implement surveys in liaison with the company’s CEO/Funders and portfolio managers
- Liaise and manage external service providers, as required
- Present findings and outcomes of activities quarterly and as set out by our organisation’s Board and Funders
- Work with portfolio managers and stakeholders (i.e. funder/activators) on reviewing strategies in alignment with the evidence collated
- A postgraduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation or a related field
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience
- Research and writing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in social science research methodology
- Strong analytical skills, both in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience in designing data collection tools
- Experience in conducting process and outcome evaluations
- Organisational skills
- Able to engage constructively with the team and organisational staff
- Motivated, proactive, and willing to work with minimum supervision
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
No late CV’s will be considered.
Should no feedback be received within one week of the closing date, kindly accept that your application was not successful.
For more about Siyashesha Leadership Incubator, refer to www.activateleadership.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies