ACFS Community Education and Feeding Scheme
African Children Feeding Scheme (ACFS) is a nonprofit organisation (NPO) that promotes and supports inclusive education practices in schools and preschools throughout the country. The organisation's core focus is the implementation of funded projects designed to sensitise and empower all role players to an inclusive approach to educating the children in their community.
ACFS seeks to appoint a Finance Manager, to be based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
Salary: Commensurate, with experience
Report to: The Director
The Finance Manager will be responsible for maintaining efficient financial systems and controls to provide accurate reporting of financial status and cash position.
- Oversight of full accounting function
- Prepare organisational and donor budgets
- Monitor cash flow and operational funds
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare donor financial reports
- Maintain a system of strong financial controls, compliant to good accounting practice and donor requirements
- Submit all relevant tax
- Provide support to the programme teams
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sector related qualification
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience, preferably in the NPO sector
- Experience in Pastel
- Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Own transport essential
To apply, please submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about ACFS Community Education and Feeding Scheme, refer to www.acfs.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies