The Anna Foundation is a nonprofit organisation (NPO) working with children on farms in the Western Cape. Anna Foundation implements educational, life skills and sports programmes on these farms. Children attend the Foundation's after schools once they return to the farm from their day schools. The Anna Foundation trains and skills rural farm women to manage the daily running of the programmes. The Foundation currently works with 700 children and train 45 rural women.
Anna Foundation seeks to appoint a Communication and PR Coordinator, to be based in Stellenbosch, Cape Town.
Salary: R12,000 - R18,000
- Design, write and manage the distribution of email / online newsletters, donor reports and donor thank you letters / correspondence
- Maintain and update donor database and donation receipts
- Manage and design the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters as needed
- Manage all social media platforms (writing articles, stories, photographs, campaigns)
- Manage campaigns using social media or other avenues
- Set up fundraising campaigns on GivenGain or any other fundraising platforms
- All correspondence relating to the Anna Foundation
- Degree in social studies, languages (copy writing) or marketing
- Written and verbal English language skills
- Social media marketing experience and knowledge of best practices
- Time management skills
- Ability to work well within a small team
To apply, send CV to email@example.com