Conservation South Africa (CSA)
Opportunity type: Request for Quotations
Conservation South Africa (CSA), a local affiliate of Conservation International (CI), is committed to helping societies adopt more sustainable approach to development- on that considers and values nature at every turn and improves human well-being through the conservation of healthy ecosystems and the goods and services they provide.
It is widely acknowledged that rural communities depend on natural resources and ecosystems goods and services for their health and livelihoods.
Our goal is to:
Establish a baseline of CSA restoration workers’ health against which any future changes can be measured. The intention is to establish whether the participant’s physical and mental status is suitable for the performance requirements of the job at hand but also to identify possible risk to deterioration in individual health status due to work related activities and environment.
Service to be provided:
- Medical evaluation and monitoring program in accordance with Health & Safety Act no. 85 of 1993 and associated regulations for 159 Working for Water participants.
- To be delivered in Mvenyane and Ndakeni
Applying organization/ individual must comply with and submit the following documentation:
- A company profile
- Company registration certificate
- Tax certificate
- A valid B-BBEE Verification certificate
- Occupational Medical Practitioner Qualifications
- Medical evaluation and monitoring program in accordance with Health & Safety Act no. 85 of 1993 and associated regulations.
- Indication of dates of availability to carry out the medical evaluations from 1 August 2019
To apply please send the quotation to email@example.com. Application s close on the 22nd of July 2019 at 12h00.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days of the closing date, please regard you RFQ as unsuccessful. CSA reserves the right not to appoint a service provider.