Opportunity type: Expression of Interest
RTI International through its South Africa based Power Africa Off Grid Project (PAOP) hereby invites applications from reputable companies to register as suppliers for the provision of goods and services to our offices in the categories listed below.
The successful companies will enter into agreements with RTI International on the following categories
- Printing Services
- Courier Services
- Shuttle & Ground Transportation
- Catering Services
- Office Furniture Suppliers
- Office Supplies (e.g. Stationery)
- Office Supplies (e.g. Consumables & Office Cleaning Equipment)
- IT Equipment & Supplies
- Graphic Design & Media Services
- Hotels & Accommodation Providers
- Translation Services (English, French, Aramaic & Swahili)
- Electricians, Carpenters, lock smith & Handy man
- Server and UPS maintenance
- Fire/First aid equipment maintenance
- Cleaning Services
- Visa Services
Applicants should send their company profiles (clearly stating the physical address, telephone number, valid e-mail address & website address), proof of bank account, tax clearance certificate, VAT registration; at least 3 contactable trade references including past & current, and certificates of registration/incorporation.
All vendors who are currently supplying goods/service to RTI International for the above categories are encouraged to apply, providing all documentation as mentioned above.
All applications must indicate which category they fall under and must email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Deadline for the submission of applications is 12 July 2019