Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Columba Leadership seeks to appoint Salesperson to be based in Johannesburg.
- Present, promote and sell the Columba Programme to existing and prospective funders, investors and stakeholders
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships
- Reach out to funder and investor leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon funding targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate funding efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyse and conduct market-research for funding opportunities
- Must be in possession of a relevant tertiary qualification
- Must have at least five years of work experience in sales or fundraising, with specific NPO experience a distinct advantage
- Proven track record
- Must be proficient in MS Office. Competence in MS Projects advantageous
- Proficiency in a CRM Programme a distinct advantage
- Relates well with young people and adults
- Proficient in written and verbal English – with strong oral and written communication
- Interpersonal skills. Have the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to relate to several different stakeholder groups, internal and external, senior and more junior
- Ability to simplify messaging with clarity of purpose, meaning and impact
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fluid environment
- Attention to detail (including in terms of accuracy and layout)
- Planning skills
- Administratively strong
To apply, submit CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
For more about Columba Leadership, refer to www.columba.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies