Epilepsy South Africa Western Cape Branch
Epilepsy South Africa provides strategic leadership to the organisation to create a society in which people with epilepsy and other disabilities have equal opportunities to function optimally to achieve their fullest potential in all spheres of life. The National Office also strives to develop and maintain service excellence, sound management and financial stability within the organisation.
Epilepsy seeks to appoint a Social Worker to be based in Cape Town.
- Counselling, group work and community development
- Public education, training and awareness
- Coordination and management of events
- Registered Social Worker with a minimum of two years of experience
- Registration with the SA Council for Social Service Professions
- A valid Code 08 driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Experience in disability support and management services would be an advantage. (Candidates without experience would not be excluded from the selection process)
- Be prepared to render services in the Paarl/Overberg region
To apply, submit your CV with three contactable references, ID, proof of registration with the SACSSP and a copy of your driver’s licence to The Director Epilepsy South Africa Western Cape Branch Govan Mbeki Road, Wetton. Cape Town or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 021 703 2529
Tel: 021 703 9420Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If employed, include a reference from your current place of employment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Epilepsy South Africa, refer to epilepsy.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies