Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified programme managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint Social Auxiliary Worker to be based in, Lydenburg office Mpumalanga.
Salary: According to years' experience
This is a full time contract position
- Applicable social auxiliary work qualification/diploma
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's licence (persons with only a learner's licence will not be considered and a driver’s test is compulsory)
- Ability to understand, speak and write Afrikaans to service the specific community that we are responsible for
- Computer literacy and administrative skills are highly recommended
Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
If you have not heard back from us by 21 June 2019, your application will have been unsuccessful.
For more about Rata Social Services, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies