Ons Plek Projects
Ons Plek Projects is the only residential Child and Youth Care Centre in Cape Town that specialises in developmental and therapeutic intake services for girls who have lived, worked or begged on the streets of Cape Town.
Ons Plek Projects seeks to appoint a Residential Child Care Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
Salary commensurate with experience and normal leave facilities apply.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Report writing skills in English and IsiXhosa / Afrikaans and evaluative ability
- Be mature and have experience with children
- Have a matric qualification
- Work 12 hour shifts (e.g. day, night and week-end)
- Be hands-on to supervise children (cooking, dressing, homework etc.)
- Be qualified as a child care worker
- Must obtain a qualification in child care work in order to be registered at the applicant’s expense once employed
- Reside in the Cape Province
To apply, hand deliver your CV to The Director, Ons Plek Projects, 7 Malleson Road, Mowbray. Emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants not contacted by Ons Plek two weeks prior to sending application / documents for an interview, have been regretted.
For more about Ons Plek Projects, refer to www.onsplek.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies