Engage Men's Health
Please note that this is a re-advertised post, candidates who applied before are advised not to apply again, they will be included in the shortlist if they meet the requirements
OUT LGBT Well-Being provides health services to Men who have sex with Men (MSM). In partnership with access Chapter 2 and as part of a new health program in Hatfield, we offer the following position:
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
S/he will remotely manage all monitoring and evaluation processes for three site locations from Hatfield. S/he will ensure that data coordinators receive adequate training to receive and transmit accurate data from the field. S/he will monitor quality of data capturing processes and progress of all target achievement. S/he will package and submit data reports to the prime partner on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis in a timely manner. S/he will provide regular feedback to sites on target achievement, areas for improvement, and strategic planning to increase yield.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of PEPFAR MER indicators including frequency of reporting, disaggregations, and definitions.
- Candidates must have competent verbal and written skills for reporting to partners, report writing, and effective team communication.
- S/he must be able to demonstrate the ability to strategically develop plans to achieve targets.
- As the candidate will be required to remotely manage data transmission remotely, s/he must be able to work independently and must have the ability to operationalize processes.
- Due to the remote management requirements, it is expected that the candidate will travel extensively.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with PEPFAR funded programs
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience
- Experience working with DATIM
- Working knowledge of Key Populations Reporting, specifically MSM related
- A valid code B (or higher) driver’s license
R45 000.00 – R55 000.00 per month CTC
Closing date for applications is 31st May 2019.
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS. Please apply clearly specifying the tittle of the position. Applications not following this specifications will not be considered. Strong preference will be given to people who have experience of PEPFAR programs and members from our target groups. Please submit 3 page CV, without supporting documents and with 3 contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org for attention Moipone Sambo