Living Hope is a Christian based nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break despair.
Living Hope seeks to appoint a Bookkeeper to be based in South Africa.
The purpose of the bookkeeper to assist the Financial Manage. Ensure the smooth running of the finances of Living Hope by doing the day-to-day financial administration and bookkeeping duties.
- Submit and follow up on funder claims
- Issue invoices and statements and follow up on any balances owed
- Reconcile creditor payments, cash books and bank statements
- Issue and maintain petty cash
- Salaries journal
- Keep filing and archiving up to date
- Minimum Grade 12
- Bookkeeping or accounting qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Computer literate, with good Microsoft Excel (a must) and Pastel knowledge advantageous
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be committed, honest, reliable and dependable with sober habits
- Have inter-personal communication skills and be willing to work as part of the team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Administrative and time management skills
To apply, submit your two page CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Ensure that you provide your current contact details as shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend an interview.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks you must assume that you were not successful.
For more about Living Hope, refer to www.livinghope.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies