Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy
The Molteno Institute for Language and Literacy is literacy NGO that trains, coach and mentor primary school teachers. The Organisation also develop learner and teacher support materials (LTSM) to help enhance literacy levels of our children in South Africa.
The Institute seeks to appoint a Desktop Publishing Layout Artist, to be based in Johannesburg.
This is a six months’ contract
- Use DTP software to produce page layouts for publication
- Produce a variety of creative content for a variety of platforms in keeping with the company’s style
- Collaborate with developers and other units
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong understanding of content creation for children’s literature
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to collaborate closely with project managers, content developers, and illustrators
- Work ethic, and ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Careful, thorough and pay attention to detail
- Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle large volumes of work
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Fast and accurate
- Accountable and responsible
To apply, submit a CV with motivational letter to email@example.com
An accompanying example of work produced would be of benefit.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies