Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Columba Leadership seeks to appoint Programme Administrator to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the Programme Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Programme Team based at the Central Office.
- Ensure de-briefing sessions are scheduled
- Lead de-briefing sessions
- Transcribe de-briefing recordings taken during de-briefing sessions
- Support Academy Manager to ensure all issues emerging from Academies are addressed
- Keep minutes of all Programme Team sessions. Follow-up on what is agreed at these sessions
- Coordinate reports for programmatic insights
- Write up training reports and follow-up on actions emerging from training
- Train Provincial Admin and Logistics against training plan and framework
- Responsible for stock control and ordering
- Induct Provincial Admin and Logistics (role specific induction)
- Provide training and support to Provincial Admin and Logistics
- Audit Provincial Admin and Logistics to ensure compliance
- Admin support: Credit Card Recons, Flight Bookings and all related admin functions for the Programme Team Managers
- Edit manuals, presentations and programme material before going to Graphic Designer
- Support staff breakaway and logistics
- Organise logistics for trainings
- Matric certificate
- A Bachelor of Psychology or a Social Science Degree will be advantageous
- Coaching / Mentoring Qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years’ general and financial administration experience
- Valid driver’s licence essential
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Competent in MS Projects advantageous
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, have the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fluid environment
- Planning skills
- Administratively and financially strong
To apply, submit CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
For more about Columba Leadership, refer to www.columba.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies