NACOSA is a network of over 1,800 organisations collectively turning the tide on HIV, AIDS and TB. As a principal recipient of the Global Fund, NACOSA seeks the services of suitably qualified consultants to develop the following Standard Operating Procedures:
Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) Programme
- Conducting Risk Assessment dialogues with AGYW aged 15-24.
- Individual Counselling of AGYW aged 15-24 years.
- Group supportive counselling/work/debriefing with AGYW.
- HIV Testing Services demand creation including providing content on PrEP for AGYW.
Sex Work Programme
- Providing psycho-social support to sex workers through individual counselling.
People who inject Drugs Programme
- Recruitment of people who inject drugs for opioid substitution therapy (OST)
- Promoting and Defending the human rights of people who inject drugs
Consultants may apply for one or more of the SOPs listed above.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions should reach NACOSA before or by Wednesday 8 May 2019 at 13h00. Answers will be published on NACOSA’s website by 9 May 2019 at 09h00.
Submission of applications to: email@example.com
Applications should include:
- Brief proposal outlining project approach (no more than 2 pages) with implementation plan (1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two examples of previous, relevant work
- Two contactable referees
Closing date: Friday, 10 May 2018 at 16h00