Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint Senior Child and Youth Care Workers, to be based in Rondebosch, Cape Town.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Diploma in Child and Youth Care Work
- Current Registration with SACSSP
- Child Protection Register clearance
- Valid Driver’s licence with PDP
- Four years’ experience in a residential CYCC
- Previous experience in a supervisory position or managing people preferable
To apply, submit your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
The successful applicant will be required to live on site in Rondebosch.
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to www.westerncape.gov.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies