Relate Trust is a South African not-for-profit social enterprise that creates social investment opportunities to change lives.
Relate seeks to appoint a Marketing /Graphic Designer Intern, based in Cape Town.
This is a temp-to-perm basis internship, to start immediately.
- Creating effective marketing collateral that is in line with the Relate brand;
- Sharing of ideas and recommendations regarding the development of the brand look and feel;
- Assisting with the production and coordination of marketing materials and activities;
- Assisting with digital marketing and social media, with a focus on design work;
- Supporting the wider team when necessary.
- Graduate marketing, graphic design and/or copy writing qualification and/or experience;
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas;
- Attention to detail e.g. understanding the brief, proof-reading, consistency with brand elements;
- “Can do” attitude, self-motivated, with good initiative;
- Flexible and organised;
- Ability to work across multiple projects, multi-task and prioritise;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Own laptop with Adobe Design software (advantageous but not essential);
- Valid driver’s licence and own car (advantageous but not essential).
To apply, submit a CV, motivation letter and example of design work to Karen Nathan at email@example.com with “Application for Marketing Intern Role” in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates who don’t hear from Relate within three weeks should assume their application has not been successful.
For more about Relate, refer to www.relate.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.