HIVSA is a South African not-for-profit company that offers comprehensive care and support to those individuals infected and affected by HIV/AIDS, their families and those living in impoverished circumstances.
HIVSA seeks to appoint an Office Manager, based in Johannesburg.
The Office Manager is responsible for the coordination, supervision and management of operational support activities and staff in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review, design, implement and train Support Policies and Procedures;
- General office management;
- Fleet management;
- Control of inventory and IEC materials;
- Record Management and Archiving;
- Control of operational costs such as stationery and telephone;
- Management of Administration and Support Staff.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Office Management;
- Relevant qualification in Office Management;
- Ability to be proactive has problem-solving, organisational and time management skills;
- Suitable skills in supervising and managing staff;
- Ability to coordinate and organise activities that relate to general office management;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV (maximum five pages), contact detail of three refrees and motivation letter to email@example.com or fax to: 086 244 5444. Alternatively, post to HR Manager, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about HIVSA, refer to www.hivsa.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH technology donation and discount portal atwww.sangotech.org for great offers and savings.