Anova Health Institute
The Anova Health Institute undertakes ground-breaking work in the field of HIV/AIDS through diverse areas of expertise, including technical assistance and research. Anova works to improve the range and quality of public health services.
The Anova Health Institute seeks to appoint an Executive Manager - Human Resources (HR), based in Johannesburg.
The Executive Human Resources Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer and operates as a true HR Business Partner to the Senior Management Team enabling the achievement of Anova’s strategic organization objectives through devising and implementing best practice HR strategic objectives.
- HR strategic positioning of HR;
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Performance Management;
- Policies and Procedures;
- Employee Relations
- Talent acquisition and Retention;
- Succession Planning.
- HR management degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of five to eight years Solid experience at Senior Management Level;
- Ability to manage a team;
- IR Knowledge;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Sound understanding of the legislative and industrial framework BCEA, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act and Labour Law. Computer Literacy and proficiency in MS Office. Experience within HR with particular focus on Business Capability Development, Talent Management and Performance Management is required.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter in support of your application to Mandi Mthembu at firstname.lastname@example.org and fax to: 086 607 3056.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date should assume that their application has not been successful. Anova Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
For more about the Anova Health Institute, refer to www.anovahealth.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.