Right to Care
Right to Care is a Johannesburg based nonprofit organisation funded by USAID with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support, improving their quality of life and productivity.
Right to Care seeks to appoint a Pharmacist Assistant, based in Mpumalanga.
- Provide two-way communication with patients while performing functions described;
- Provide basic primary health education to individuals in order to promote and maintain good health and prevent disease.
- Receive stock according to standard operating procedures;
- Pack stock according to FIFO/FEFO rule;
- Maintaining stock levels within acceptable ranges;
- Cold chain maintenance and monitoring of daily temperature charts.
- Recording daily statistics;
- Recording and keeping daily room and fridge temperatures.
- Matric (Grade 12);
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacist Assistant (Learner Basic);
- Minimum of one to two years experience in HIV field;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Counselling skills;
- Basic Numeracy skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good command of local language.
To apply, submit a CV, certified copies of your ID, copy of qualifications and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Right to Care, refer to www.righttocare.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.