The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
Established in 1910, The National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO) is at the forefront of South Africa’s unrelenting search for effective, lasting solutions to combating crime and creating a safe, crime-free country. NICRO, which regards crime as a threat to democracy, good governance and individual rights, is the only NGO providing comprehensive, holistic crime reduction and crime prevention services nationally.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Training Manager, based in Cape Town.
The overall purpose of this dynamic position is to establish and manage the External Training Unit.
- Develop a strategic plan for the training unit;
- Developing course manuals;
- Updating and managing course material
- Coordinating trainers, training operations and course calendars;
- Develop new revenue sources.
- Related degree/diploma an advantage;
- Proven track record of three to five years management experience of training within the training field;
- Registered as Facilitator and Assessor;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- An interest and passion to work within the Criminal Justice System;
- Good knowledge of legislation related to the ETD environment.
This is a re-advertisement due to technical issues. Those who applied before must resubmit their CVs.
To apply, submit a brief CV and motivation letter disclosing all relevant information that will assist the panel in considering your application to Rozanne Green at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
If you have not been contacted for an interview, consider that you have not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.