injuries

Use Gas Safely at Home this Summer

During one of the recent cold nights in Johannesburg, my friend and his family decided to put on their gas heater. Shortly thereafter, he noticed a small fire around the cylinder head. Instinctively, he closed the nozzle and threw the whole cylinder out. Fortunately, that was the end of their ordeal, but they are now scared of using their gas appliances again. This story illustrates a lack of understanding about gas energy usage and underlines the importance of how this energy source can be used safety at home.

NGO Services

NGO Services

NGO Events

S M T W T F S
1
 
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
Subscribe to RSS - injuries